UPDATES TO THE SYSTEM
- The structure of the ShowSubmitSM
system has been modified in November 2019. What this means to you:
TO SET UP YOUR ARTIST ACCOUNT
- You now will have an Artist account with a single login password.
- Write down your password so you can find it in the future!
- This account will give you access to all your current and past entries.
- The entry process has been simplified and streamlined.
- You now can make changes to your entry right up until the entry deadline if you wish.
- This includes adding or swapping images before the deadline.
- You can see a list of your previous entries and selection results.
Use either Log in to Artist Account button to the right.
If you have used ShowSubmitSM before
, your MOST RECENT
password has been assigned to your account with your email address. Use the Existing Account button on the login page.
If you don't remember that password accurately, use the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the Existing Account screen, and we will immediately email your password to you when you supply some identifying information for us. In almost all cases we are able to establish your account with your prior records in this way. You can easily change your password at any time once your account is established.
If you are new to ShowSubmitSM
, simply click the Log in to Artist Account button and use the New Account button on the login page. Your first time you will be asked for some contact information and the answer to a security question in case you forget your password in the future.
Problems? Questions? We are always (well, nearly aways) available at firstname.lastname@example.org