Welcome to Entry for
June 1 - August 31, 2017
Displayed online at www.clwac.org
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
April 30, 2017, MIDNIGHT EDT
Prepare your images using these specifications BEFORE you start the entry process!
For guidance on how to prepare your images for the CLWAC Exhibition, use these
Step-by-Step Image Preparation Tutorials by Christine Ivers, PSA
The information you will be required to submit is similar to that required on previous entry forms. You may pay for your entry by credit card or a PayPal account, using our secure checkout system through PayPal.
TO ENTER, read below and check the box to indicate your confirmation of your up-to-date Member status. Then you will be able to begin the submission process.
I confirm that I am a Member of Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club in good standing.
ENTRIES FOR THIS SHOW ARE CLOSED. THE DEADLINE WAS MIDNIGHT, APRIL 30, 2017.
Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club
2017 Annual Member's Show
Sunday, April 30, 2017 - midnight EDT - Deadline for online submission of entries
Thursday, June 1, 2017 - online show posted at www.clwac.org
Thursday, August 31, 2017 - online show closed
All Members in good standing may enter. Associate Members are not eligible to enter this show.
Art that has been in a previous Membersí Show, cannot be entered. Art previously exhibited in our Annual
Juried Show may be submitted. No work done in a classroom or workshop permitted. This exhibit will
showcase the professional artistic talents of our Membership. Members are guaranteed acceptance into this show ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES..
Eligible media: Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Pastel, Graphics and Mixed Media.
Any sculpture medium, two photos of the piece should be submitted.
Prepare your image using these specifications BEFORE you start the entry process!
- All images must be high quality jpeg (jpg) image files.
- Set your camera to the highest possible quality image, use good lighting on your painting without any glass in front of it, and use a tripod for your camera.
- Once the photo is taken and on your computer, you must crop out all parts of the photo that are not the actual painting; do not show mat, frame, etc, only the painting itself.
- If not experienced with digital images, please follow one of the step-by-step tutorials offered both on the CLWAC website and here on this ShowSubmit page.
- Please save at 300 dpi resolution, with a size of 900 pixels on the longer side of the image (i.e. for a horizontal format, the width should be 900 pixels; for vertical format, the height will be 900 pixels; for a square format both dimensions are 900 pixels.). The upload system will not accept very large files, so you must reduce the native image size to these specifications.
Name your image file
Use the following protocol for giving your image file a name for submission: Start with your last name, followed by an underscore, followed by your first initial, followed by another underscore, then the title of the image without spaces, then make sure it has the extension ".jpg".
For example: Carson_R_SilentSpring.jpg.
Shorten long titles in the filename, please, and remove all spaces and quotation marks.
PLEASE NOTE: The Title of your piece appears in two places in your entry.
(1) When giving a filename to the digital image file you will upload, follow the above procedure, e.g. Smith_J_MyDaughtersToyChest.jpg.
(2) When filling out the entry field for the Title of the piece, on the same page where you will enter the medium, size and price, type the Title just as you want it to appear in the catalog, e.g. My Daughter's Toy Chest.
Limit: 2D work: 2 images entered per artist
3D work: 2 images of the same piece
Members: $25 for one image entered, $35 for two images
Associate: NOT ELIGIBLE
Non-member: NOT ELIGIBLE
Entry fee is paid by credit card or PayPal account at the conclusion of the online entry process.
outside U.S. must be paid with credit card or PayPal account in
Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
A contribution of 25%
will be accepted by the CLWAC. The artist is responsible for sales tax and delivery of artwork to the purchaser.